Saturday, January 5, 2013

I Smelled The Roses




Admittedly, there has been tons of exciting college football taking place to help ease me into 2013. Johnny Football destroyed his opponents while Louisville managed to slay Florida. But obviously, no other victory meant as much to me as Stanford's victory over Wisconsin in The Rose Bowl. 

Working on 3 hours of slack and lacking a warm coat, I got to attend the festivities which actually marked by first trip to a Cardinal bowl game. Although things were a bit ugly, Stanford's defense held strong and Jordan Williamson was able to redeem himself by hitting two tough field goals which would prove to be the difference at the end of the day. 

Although this year's recruiting class isn't shocking and aweing anyone, I'm certain that this program is for real and won't be going anywhere anytime soon. 

No comments: