Monday, April 13, 2009

I Hate Prius Drivers



So let's be honest - most guys hate tools driving sports cars (because they work) or the assholes that are compensating for something and decide to drive monster trucks.

However, I hate neither. This is because Toyota Prius drivers have really been pushing my fucking buttons lately. Living in the Bay Area, every other car is literally a Prius. And while my measurements are far from scientific, I'd venture a guess and say that of these Prius owners, 87.5% of them are douche bags.

JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE HELPING TO MAKE THE PLANET A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE DOESN'T GIVE THESE ASSHOLES THE RIGHT TO CUT ME OFF IN TRAFFIC. They swoop in and out of traffic in their awkwardly shaped vehicles giving all of us regular car drivers the stink eye.

I mean, WTF? I drive a Toyota, too. Am I a second class citizen because my car doesn't run as cleanly as your overpriced vehicle does?

And another thing is the fact that Prius drivers are always smiling. Driving in the carpool lane just because there cars are good for the world. What in the world am I supposed to do when I'm running late for work in the morning and my roommate isn't available to car pool.

I used to think that I was the only one that hated them. But boy was I wrong. So very wrong.

Don't take this post to mean that I'm going to go out and vandalize hybrids and pick fights with the owners of these cars. Nevertheless, don't expect me to anoint you as King of California just because you drive an F'in hybrid. I can assure that these damn cars will look a look cooler by the time I get a chance to afford one.

TESLA FO' LIFE!

No comments: