1. Kid Cudi looks a lot like this guy.
2. I highly recommend watching the documentary: "Jean-Michel Basquiat: The Radiant Child"
3. It's amazing how superstardom can pick you up from, and then deliver you right back to, the gutter.
4. This man's work ethic was surreal.
5. It's alarming how many great talents die in their twenties. Inability to cope with life in the proverbial Fast Lane.
6. I have much to learn about art. But I fully appreciate the accessibility of his works. Get a sampling of his works here. <--Let me Google That For You!