Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ahead of The Game



I've found salvation. Terminator Salvation that is.

The movie was decent. But far less entertaining than Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals between the Lakers and Nuggets. Lakers pulled out a gritty victory. But I digress...

Terminator Salvation left something to be desired. Maybe there weren't enough hot chicks in the film. Or maybe I was just so overwhelmed by the notions of time travel in the movie that have me all jacked up. At any rate, I think you should go see it based solely on my reviews. It's probably better than all of those other blockbuster movies that I refused to pay to see.

Also, Skynet's headquarters are in SF?!?! How should I feel knowing that in 2018 robots will control SF? The Castro will never be the same again...

No comments: