Monday, April 6, 2009

A Healthy Dose of Diddy



"I need to just remove that situation from the situation."

Man, Diddy should serve as the part-time CEO for every corporation in America. No one can inspire employees like this man.

If every company was run like Bad Boy, this country would be on firmer economic ground. Even with sub-par employees, Diddy would take those motherfuckers and get MTV to give him a reality show.

Imagine a show with Diddy running GM.

"Y'all motherfuckers act like you don't want to work. Just because we got robots on the assembly line. You feel threatened or something? This is some bullshit. You know what, drive your lazy ass out to New York and get me some cheesecake. I'm Diddy. I make things happen. But only after I get my cheesecake."

In a perfect world, this could all be true...

No comments: