Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wanna Smoke?



Been meaning to talk about this much earlier. But since when did girls start to smoke weed?

At first I thought it was an isolated incident when one of my female acquaintances asked me to get high with her. I wanted to believe that this wasn't a widespread thing. I wanted to believe that I would never be in that situation again.

However, over the course of the past month or so, I've received an alarmingly high number of invitations from females encouraging me to smoke.

Now, believe you me that I nothing at all against those that smoke. I'm a passive supporter of the "Legalize It" movement. Nevertheless, I'm not really sure why girls want to smoke with me. I've heard anecdotally that guys get girls high solely for hookup purposes. Could it actually be that girls are trying to get me high so that they can take advantage of me?

Unlikely, but possible.

I guess if I do decide to accept one of these invitations in the future, I'll have to make sure that Bobby James is on the playlist. Sounds like some shit an old Bob Marley would smoke to.

No comments: