Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Might Win Some, But I Just Lost One



While doing my scheduled Facebook stalking, I made an unsettling discovery. It turns out that I had been de-friended by a lady friend that I encountered during my collegiate years.

I had a crush on her when she hated me. We both had lukewarm crushes on each other for a while. Then she maybe had a crush on me and I wasn't interested.

So this is how she repays me? I mean, I know that I'm a dick. I'm such a dick that my name should be Richard (sorry Rizz). But seriously, I don't deserve to be virtually disowned. Does this mean that she wouldn't talk to me if she saw me in the grocery store. I mean, I can't get any other status updates on her life, why would I deserve to know what she's shopping for at the local Whole Foods. It's probably none of my damn business.

This is tragic. And there is no way in hell that I can try to re-friend her. It's not like she accidentally lost my phone number or something. She did her housecleaning and I didn't make the cut. I should probably go out and get even by friending 5 more girls that I don't know at all!

YEAH, that's the solution! I'll fight fire (read:hatred) with fire (read:immaturity). I'll show you not to disrespect me on Facebook if it's the last thing I do.

But seriously, I've got to look on the bright side. At least I wasn't sacrificed for a fucking Burger King Whopper!

If I could have it my way, I'd take her back - keep your burger!

PS: This is a funny addendum --> Poor Qui Vuong. There is no way that he and daughter deserved such a public defriending.

No comments: