Tuesday, January 20, 2009

American Royalty



This scene moves me belong belief. 9 times out of 10, my blog showcases the opinionated and boisterous sides of yours truly. I criticize and aim to be criticized. I use this as a space for discussion-provoking rants. But tonight, I am fully and humbly, in admiration of the man that will help our nation face the challenges that are certain to come.

Tomorrow, he will either fail or succeed. And it's a toss up as to how he'll perform in the days that follow. But tonight...tonight is perfection. Tonight is unlike any other night. As if November 4th didn't do it, tonight is a validation of self and a validation of group. Tonight, I realized that impossible is nothing. I learned that my dreams of attaining more in life are more than a Alger-like myth. For many years I have been told that the doors are waiting for us to open them. At last, those doors have been opened. At last.

No comments: