Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Obama Transition: First Glitch in the Matrix



On November 4th, Barack Obama was elected to serve as the next President of the United States. But apparently, the really interesting stuff started to happen on November 3rd. The Honorable Governor of the State of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, was busy showing his commitment to change. More particularly the exchanging of goods between himself and the individual looking to fill the Senate seat left vacant by Mr. Obama.

I’m going to keep this Senate option for me a real possibility, you know, and therefore I can drive a hard bargain. You hear what I’m saying. And if I don’t get what I want and I’m not satisfied with it, then I’ll just take the Senate seat myself...[the Senate seat] is a fucking valuable thing, you just don’t give it away for nothing.


The discussion goes on and on, and it proves once more that political figures shouldn't trust anyone. It also shows that the public should refrain from trusting political figures. Read more of what Blagojevich had to say .

Sucks to be you Rod. Something tells me that you could have been a bit more discreet about asking for ambassadorships and shit. But as they say, a closed mouth never gets fed.

Eat up Governor. Hopefully you can maintain your hairstyle in the pen.

No comments: