Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mantyhose and Michael/Bryan



A few of my buddies suggested that mantyhose are the new hip thing.

I disagreed and the above picture was ultimately sent to me. Just because you were mantyhose boys doesn't make you any less of a man. It makes you more like the kind of guys that I don't want to hang out with. But it doesn't make you any less of a man.

And I must note that their only response to my objections was to say that I look like Timbaland.

As far as musical millionaires go, I would rather be rich and without mantyhose than rich and with them.

Any questions?

1 comment:

Horchata said...

Points of clarification:

1. You did not respond to the picture of the mantyhose, only to the "all black people look alike comment," which I can only assume will be used in another blog post.

2. Neither of us advocated mantyhose. They were mentioned out of shock, and the subject was immediately changed to your alter ego.

3. The picture you posted in your blog isn't there.

4. It's cold here in Sacramento, and even colder in New Haven (or so I hear). Don't judge us!