Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Denial is Delusion



Jesse Jackson Jr. wants you to believe that he is not one of the individuals that sought Barack Obama's old gig.

Actually, let me refine that statement. Triple J wants you to believe that he is not one of the individuals that was willing to pay for Barack Obama's old job.

Sorry to be cynical, but I call shenanigans! Here is Triple J's through process:

1. Barack Obama is Black, so am I
2. Barack Obama was in the Senate, I should be in the Senate too
3. Barack Obama won the presidency, 2016 here I come!

As if it wasn't enough that your father wanted to cut his nuts off! Now this Triple J???

This is heartbreaking. All of it is truly, and absolutely, heartbreaking.

Don't worry, after all of this fallout I wouldn't be surprised if our good old buddy William Ayers decided to run in the special election that is arranged and carries on the good fight that was started by his supposed "pal" Barack Obama.

Is nothing sacred anymore?

No comments: