Sunday, October 26, 2008

"You are going to be a Barack supporter"



Now I'd be the first to tell you that I'm not one for kicking a campaign when it's down. And to add another layer onto that statement, I'd also be quick to tell you that I'm not one for kicking a campaign worker when he or she is down either. However, the woman above was screaming for me to write a post about her. I even tried to avoid this post by waiting a few days in hopes of another compelling story surfacing. Needless to say, I was waiting in vain.

In a fashion similar to other faux attacks that have transpired and momentarily mesmerized a nation, a Black male was once more painted as a stereotypical aggressor preying upon an innocent White female. While this incident isn't nearly as tragic as others, it fits the classic Susan Smith mold. Even the McCain campaign misguidedly hoped to capitalize off of this unfortunate scenario by spoon-feeding some talking points to the media.

My better half, aka my Republican buddy, reminded me that there was almost no attention given to an attack carried out involving two supporters, one stick. So I'm giving that some light here just to prove that I am fair and balanced. In fact, I'm so fair and balanced that I am also going to give some light to another attack that transpired that involved the carving of shit onto a full-grown adult's face.

Ok, ok, there is so many directions that I could go with this post. But the takeaway points are clear:

1) The fact that the "B" is backwards is hilarious.
2) It's sad that this woman is crazy.
3) Race-baiting needs to stop.
4) With only two handfuls of days left before the election, people on both sides need to chill the F out.
5) The link to the guy with the dollar sign on his face is quite amusing. I LOLed.
6) I wish that people who vote absentee could get one of those "I Voted" stickers. (I only include that here because it doesn't warrant an entire post)

No comments: