Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back up in this b*tch like, whoa



Not me.

The Office.

{spoiler alert}

Is it just me or is everyone really excited that Pam and Jim got engaged? Wasn't it perfectly set at the rest stop in the pouring rain and all of that stuff.

And is it just me, or is Michael becoming a very mature and inspirational manager? He'll always be an idiot, but sometimes his motivational speeches are touching. Just like when he was the only one to show up to Pam's art exhibit.

It took me a little while to grow accustomed to the show in the "Pam-and-Jim-are-dating" era. However, now that they are engaged, I'm sure there will be some additional elements of their relationship that I have to warm too.

But I pray that those fresh off the strike writers don't try to throw any monkey wrenches in the happiness of tv's cutest couple.

{Trust me, I'm still straight.}

No comments: