Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fill out this survey and send it to all of your friends!

I typically hate filling out these surveys. Truth be told, I think they're a grand waste of time. But because I was asked directly to fill this one out, I took the time to do so. In responding, I tried to do my best to explore my douchebag side. Let me know if I succeeded...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

No.

2. When was the last TIME YOU CRIED?

I don’t cry. I’m a MAN.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

My hands are for typing – not writing.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Before it was ham. Not it is turkey because I changed my mind and outlook on lunch meat.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

None that I know of.

It ain't mine!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

I would date myself.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

I sweat sarcasm.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ?

Yes, I do. You gotta problem with that?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Growing up in Lynwood was adventurous enough.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Fruity Peebles - but only when no one is looking.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

No, I untie them when I put them on...

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Men are genetically designed to be strong. Raaarrrrrr.

13. What is your favorite ice cream?

Cookies and Cream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

I notice her “physique” first. If it’s a guy, I notice his girlfriend first.



15. RED OR PINK?

This question is culturally biased.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

I hate that I’m always right.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST

The question should be “who misses me the most?” The answer: Everyone who isn’t currently in my presence.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?'

Don’t you dare...

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Wouldn’t you like to know.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

A hamburger made of meat.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

“oh hot damn, this is my jam......”



22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

They would call me black, but I would tell them that I was really brown.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

The smell of pollution.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Rizzle

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS

Like is an understatement.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Basketball. Because if I was a little bit taller I would be in the league.

27. HAIR COLOR?

Black.

28. EYE COLOR?

Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

Clearer than lasik.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

I like fried rice – a lot.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy endings – yadada?

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Be Kind, Rewind

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Enough with the probing questions already.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Winter. Because beards are in fashion then. I spend all other seasons wishing it was winter because my beard kicks ass. Chuck Norris agrees.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

xoxo

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Ice cream – in moderation. I’m a man. There is nothing sweet about me.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

I wouldn’t subject my friends to this.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

See above.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

The Fire Next Time by James Baldwin. I am not a Black nationalist....yet.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

A mouse.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?

Seinfeld.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

The sound of music. Duh.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Beatles.

44. FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?

Venice. I was there with two guys. All 3 of us took a gondola ride together. Problem?

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

Talking.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

In an economically depressed area.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?

See 37 and 38.

48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?

Who are you, Big Brother?

49. WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE NEAR FUTURE?

Debauchery.

No comments: