Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Know Your Role



For those of you that know me, you know that I am an exceptional person and you value every moment spent with me. But for those of you that really know me, you know that I believe that Scarlett Johansson is the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD! Hands down! Legs up! One eye open and one eye shut. She is the one.

However, for those of you that know me, you'll also know that I am very critical of the people that I care for. I once chided my father for not taking more pictures of me during my graduation speech. I also got into a physical altercation with one of the dining hall employees at Stanford. And trust me, I loved this particular employee...but I digress.

The point is this: even the most beautiful woman in my world can have her flaws. While I think that Scarlett's deep, sultry voice is very sexy when she speakers, I am not a fan of it when she sings. Rolling Stone gave her leaked song 2.5 stars. If I worked for the magazine, I would've only given it one.

I gave Elliot Spitzer's call girl a ton of shit when I heard her single on Myspace. Just by virtue of being a million times hotter, I expected Scarlett's song to be a million times better. But I was wrong. Now I will sulk for a few days until I re-watch one of her movies.

(In fact, just by glancing up at her photograph I was reminded of how much I care for her. I'm starting to feel bad about writing this entry.)

We all make mistakes my love. Just don't let it happen again. I would hate to leave you and become a Jennifer Aniston fan simply because I know she'll never release an album...

If you feel the need to listen to the song that has left me so distraught, proceed with caution.

No comments: