Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Really? Seriously? She did her father? That's horrible...



Is this really the kind of shit taking place in Australia?

I mean, I've heard of Southern incest and British royal incest. But this is the first time that I've heard of Australian incest. It must totally suck to be the kid whose father is also your grandfather. I thought this kind of thing only happened in movies. But then again, I also used to think that Lil Kim was sexy...

Did I lose you there? Because I kinda lost myself.

But the point being: this is gross! I must admit that the story would've been a bit more gross if the father had coerced the daughter into the sexual relationship. Yet, does it really make it better to have your estranged daughter ask if you would be interested in her sexually? As a father, aren't you supposed to say that your penis is off limits to your children. If those boundaries are crossed, shouldn't all parties involved go to jail? This is all just so very confusing.

But there is one saving grace in the story: Australian police say that the couple is being monitored. Maybe they're fearful that the couple will start some sort of incestuous clan. If anything, I'd monitor the kid. Even if it is healthy, that is going to be one confused chick. They'll make a movie about her one day - and it won't be a romantic comedy.

No comments: