Monday, April 7, 2008

Best Look of The Day - Bracket Domination



Yay Kansas...

I guess the game was interesting. I hear that Mario Chalmers hit a game-saving three pointer at the buzzer to send the affair to overtime. Memphis came out flat. Dorsey cries tear of pain and disappointment. Chalmers cries tears of joy. Chalmers and his teammates prepare for at least 3 weeks full of debauchery given the positive reception that National Champions receive from girls on college campuses. All of that is grand.

However, all of this is utterly unimportant. What is important is the fact that, for the first time in the history of Dontae, I have won a bracket pool. Even though I selected Memphis as my overall winner, no one else in the Fellow pool ever had a realistic shot of unseating me from my collegiate throne. I was pretty much the head honcho from start to finish. Although most of my opponents will never admit it, I'm probably the most prolific sports forecaster in the history of the California State Capitol Building. And maybe even in the history of California...

I realize how modest of an approach that I am taking in describing my overwhelming and noteworthy performance. But, keep in mind that I am a man that values humility and sportsmanship.

With that said, I will leave you with this parting thought: If he can't beat me in a measly little NCAA March Madness bracket, how the hell is he supposed to beat me in Blog Bowl 2008?

PS - I would be really excited about baseball if I didn't have a job and could focus on the underperforming Tigers and reasons why the Yankees won't win a World Series this year either all day. If you and your friends continue to visit my blog, I have no doubt that my dream will become a reality and that I'll be dedicating my life fully to keeping the people informed. Until then, there's always tomorrow...

No comments: