Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Worst Look of the Day - Sean "Puffy aka Puff Daddy aka Diddy" Combs


What the fuck Diddy?



It appears as if Diddy may have been involved in the first Tupac shooting.

For those of you that know me, you may know that I hold Tupac near and dear to my heart. So near that I even cried when his life was brutally cut short. I've been a Tupac enthusiast since "I Get Around." To think that Diddy may have been the impetus behind the line "5 shots couldn't stop me / I took 'em and smiled" irks me a bit.

Furthermore, you may also know that I purchased the first Diddy cd, back when dude was still Puff Daddy. I haven't bought a Diddy CD since then, but I did enjoy a few of the songs on his newest efforts that I downloaded illegally. This man doesn't make murderer music, but if you've ever seen him on Making The Band - it is clear that he has an evil streak.

Perhaps the real worst look of the day is the fact that Diddy is making another band - or the fact that Pac's murder is still unsolved - or the fact that Diddy made former MTB members to walk all around New York to get him some cheesecake. But until I calm down and gain more clarity on this matter - Diddy is like dust to me blowing in the wind. Dust that irritates my eyes and makes me sneeze as if I have severe allergies.

Next thing you know, there will be conspiracy theories suggesting that Biggie was in Vegas the night of the 2nd Pac shooting! Oh, that's right - that theory already exists...

This shit is borderline ridiculous, but it makes you say "hmmm." Shame on you Diddy, shame on you. I reject and denounce you.

No comments: