Thursday, March 27, 2008

Best Look of the Day - The Liberation of Puffy



Dear Puffy,

I'm sorry about that whole entry about you shooting Tupac. I was so foolish as to believe that my source, an apparently reputable and trustworthy source, was correct in its assertions that you and Biggie helped shoot my favorite rapper.

To make amends, I will do the following:

1) Listen to your Press Play album in its entirety on Saturday, March 29th, 2008.
2) Give strong consideration to purchasing your Press Play album at Best Buy with my gift card.
3) Never accuse you of shooting Tupac again.
4) Buy a case of Proactive so that I can moisturize my situation and maintain my sexy.
5) Support every project that you air on MTV.
6) Watch your breathtaking performance as the artist on death row whose sexy ass wife sleeps with the ugly ass cop in Monsters Ball.
7) Give you some love for your minor role in Made, which showcased the comedic genius of Vince Vaughn.
8) Give you the distinct title of being my favorite dancer in hip hop. (Is Diddy boppin' named after you?)
9) Say "take that, take that" when in intimate situations with women.

If there is anything else that I can do to make the situation better, please do not hesitate to let me know.

I do apologize for any inconvenience that the story has caused you and I hope that you don't make a new rap song dissing the LA Times - because you would be indirectly dissing me. And if you diss me, I will be forced to battle you. I am currently 1-0 in battles - so you don't want to test me.

I hope all is well.

Say hello to....whoever it is that you are dating now.

Best regards,
Me

No comments: